There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sit calcutta is ranked 49th but on clicking on the link website of sit tumkur opens.i have took ece in sit tumkur please guide me.also it sit is ranked above rv,pesit,bms,bit and ms ramaiah which are the very best in bangalore so should i change to rv or pesit or stay in sit tumkur with ece?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

RV is definetly number one engineering college in B'lore.SIT is not ranked above rv .If you can get addmission in RV ,please go for it!!!!SIT tumkur is also a very good college but not as good as RV BMS and Ramaiah.May be pesit is ranked lower than SIT.One more thing,pesit and PES college of engineering and they are ranked very differently please check that you choose the right one if by any case you have to choose PES.

the following is the ranking

Top ENGINEERING College of Karnataka

1. RV College of Engineering, Bangalore

2. P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore

3. Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore

4. B.M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore

5. MS Ramiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore

6. Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore

7. Sir M Visvewsvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore

8. CMR Inst of Tech, Bangalore

9. RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore

10. JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore

11. Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur

12. National Institute of Engineering, Mysore

13. BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli

14. Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Engineering, Dharwad

15. Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore

16. NMAM Institute of Tech, Nitte, Karkala

17. Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore

18. Gogte Inst of Tech, Belgaum

19. Vidya Vardhaka College of Engg

20. BNMIT, Bangalore

21. BMS Int of Tech, Yelahanka, Bangalore

22. Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engg, Shimoga

23. Sapthagiri College of Engg, Bangalore

24. Bapuji Inst of Engg & Tech, Davengere

25. KS Inst of Tech, Bangalore

26. Global Academy of Tech, Bangalore

27. PES College of Engg, Mandya

28. KLES College of Engg and Tech, Belgaum

29. Don Bosco Inst of Tech, Bangalore

30. Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore

and in mu knowlegde the ranking is correct!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

hello i m pursuing deploma in mechatronics and m in 3 rd year i want to do btech in mechatronics . could u please tell which college is good for btech in mechatronics
Hi, All these aremechatronics colleges SRM University : Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh) NCR Campus , Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad Dist.) - 201002 UV Patel College of...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ anmol go for any of the iit for the same and if not getting then go for vit vellore or srm . these colleges are good for mechatronics . ALL THE BEST .
Umakant biswal one month ago
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
hello, you will get definitely civil of luck............................and congrats...........
raj 6 months ago
I'm getting manufacturing in bits hyderabad and civil in NIT Kurukshetra. What shall i choose?
hi divyansh Surely you should opt for civil in NIT Kurukshetra. The college has a very good placement record as well as PROVIDES A GOOD academic environment . Moreover Nitian tag will also...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hii It is going to come soon but will come before JEE Advance only on 27 april .So you have to wait till then
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Dear student results will be announced on 27 th april 2016
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.
Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
sir,i want some advise over selecting engineering physics at dtu or ece at nit kurukshetra....and i am more interested and inclined towards physics and branches related to it...and wanted...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir ,is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics student are allowed to sit with ece students at the time of placement?
vedant sharma 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts