Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

To draw a pair of tangents to a circle which are inclined to each other at an angle of 100 degree it is required to draw tangents at end points of those two radii of the circle, the angle between whch should be :?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

I will give you a hint:

sum of central angle + angle made by 2 tangents = 180°
as other 2 angles are 90° tangent to the circle.
so central angle is 120°
draw line passing through center O
draw angle 60° on each side. draw tengents where the line of angle intersects the circle on both sides.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

bhai acc to me only two tangents can be drawn at the end points of two radii.  can sumone plz elaborate...how does the question make sense.. is it a problem of construction..?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..

It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
which is better lnmiit jaipur (CS) or jaypee noida (CS) or iiit amethi (IT) ?

Although Jaypee is a private it will charge a high fee but still in my opinion it is the best option from the above.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
how would i enter into RGUKT AP- IIIT situated at kadapa RK VALLEY.

first you should crack your tenth class exams by getting 10.0 points for private schools – 10.0 points for govt. schools – 9.8 points

KALYAN 7 months ago

according to your 10 th class grade points you will get seat in IIIT. govt school students have more opportunity to get seat because they add 0.4 points to your original GPA. who are the...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago

IF YOU PASS PIRST CLASS IN TENTH AND GET CGPA ABOVE 9.7 THEN YOU WILL APPLY IIIT RKVALLEY.THEY ARE SATISFIED YOUR MARKES THEN YOU ENTER IN IIIT RK VALLEY.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
who was the first prime minister of india??

First PM of India was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was the first Prime Minister before independence and was the Prime Minister from 1947 till his death in 1962.

disha 20 7 years ago
Sir for preparing for AIIMS and other medical exams which one would be more better???? P.W Atkins Or P. BAHADUR or OP Tandon? Please give the information about this

Go for P Bahadur or OP tandon. Both are good but follwo one completely.Atkins is little bit og higher level for AIIMS and AIPMT.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
sir i got 3872 obc rank and 17163 AIR in iit advanced 2015 for first round seat allotment i didn’t got any seat is there any chance to got seat in iit for further rounds pls give me an...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Please check the opening and closing rank in jee advanced website

vb 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30