Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

To draw a pair of tangents to a circle which are inclined to each other at an angle of 100 degree it is required to draw tangents at end points of those two radii of the circle, the angle between whch should be :?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

I will give you a hint:

sum of central angle + angle made by 2 tangents = 180°
as other 2 angles are 90° tangent to the circle.
so central angle is 120°
draw line passing through center O
draw angle 60° on each side. draw tengents where the line of angle intersects the circle on both sides.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

bhai acc to me only two tangents can be drawn at the end points of two radii.  can sumone plz elaborate...how does the question make sense.. is it a problem of construction..?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get a notification on my email id or my mobile whenever an application form for an engineering entrance examination starts?

Dear Student, You can search for any website which provide such facilities. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Sir I am confused between DTU(DCE) and NIT warangal I have same branch in both these colleges,branch doesnt matter a lot to me because I intend to do a MBA after my engg most probably from...

Wow. Both are equally good but i feel NIT is more acclaimed. That too NIT Warangal. SO i think you should go for it. Congratulations :)

Neeti 6 months ago
1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...

Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?

dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 2 months ago

Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
Hi, Currently my Son Aryan is in class 9 and he would like to start his preparations for the competitive exams after class 12. Please advice on how he could go about a structured learning...

He should concentrate on PCMB subjects more as compared to other subjects. Also focus on his problem solving skill. Tell him to understand the problem deeply and then try to find other the...
  img

As such for class 9. study material is not required. The material provided to him from the school and the coaching institute (if any) will be sufficient.
  img

Yes we do provide the material.Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off