There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

i have got iiit allahabad E&C (aieee rank-4120) & got 1040 gen. category rank (overall-1129) in dce should i join dce for its reputation & which branch would i get?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

No, u should stick to IIIT allahabad, ECE coz its a very good  branch and also IIIT Allahabad is also a good institute. U probably wont get  agood branch in DCE, and taking up a noot so good branch in DDCE and leaving IIIT Allahabad would be a bad choice. IIIT Allahabad is considered one of the best colleges fr technology studies and is comparable to DCE.

IIIT Allahabad has gt its own reputation and would be good fr u. Please read the folllowing article:

IIIT ALLAHABAD RANKED 8TH BY INDIA TODAY It is a matter of honor for the IIIT-A family as India Today, India's leading magazine has ranked IIIT Allahabad among theTop 10 Engineering Institutes of India.

It has been ranked 8th after the seven IIT's. The most important fact to be considered is that IIIT-A is the youngest institute to be included in India Today's top 10 ranking. It was established just 8 years ago in 1999.

Last year also IIIT Allahabad was ranked 11th by Nasscom-Dataquest ranking and was ranked 4th by the same in Placements. It is a matter of fact that IIIT-A has one of the best placements in India as many of the leading companies of the world visit the campus for placements.

IIIT-A students have made their mark in every field related to Computer Science and Information Technology.

It has produced one of the best programmers from India with one of the IIIT-A teams representing India in the World Finals of the 30th ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest.

Even this year there are a number of achievements to be counted latest being a IIIT-A team winning third prize at Microsoft Imagine Cup Software Design Contest.

Still there is a lot to go, as the aim of all the members of IIIT Allahabad is to make it one of the best Institutes all around the Globe.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?
Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
Avinash one year ago
Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...
Suchitra Ray one year ago
Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash one year ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy one year ago
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
hello, you will get definitely civil of luck............................and congrats...........
raj 6 months ago
Can you please tell me the cutoff marks (not rank) or average marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur,for computer science and electrical branch
@ dikshant Kindly check the same with the college website only , it will be always in terms of rank only , and in every year , the ranks and the cutoff marks will vary , so, let me know in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi dikshyant please visit the below mentioned link thanks and please approve my answer
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????
Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts