sir i am getting electronics in BIT mesra and chemical engg. in BITS goa i am not so good at chemistry so my inclination is towards mesra what wud u suggest keeping in mind the branch, facilities, placements and higher studies thx in advance

sir

i am getting electronics in BIT mesra

and chemical engg.  in BITS goa

i am not so good at chemistry so my inclination is towards mesra

what wud u suggest keeping in mind the branch, facilities, placements and higher studies

thx in advance

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Since u are not interested in doing chemical engineering then u can definitely go fr BIT Mesra . BIT Mesra is a much older college as compared to BITS Goa, which has been opened recently only. BIT Mesra has gt good infra and facilities and a decent past placement record.

As far as electronics is concerned then also , there should be not much problem in choosing it over chemical. It has gt a good scope and is one of the top choices among students.Graduates in Electronics Engineering have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

For detailed info on the campus placements fr BIT Mesra . olease follow the link www.bitmesra.ac.in/placement/placement08-09.htm .

apoorv jha
8 Points
14 years ago

hi myself apoorv jha air-17754 i have also got bit mesra biotech  how is it regarding placement infrastructure n industry interface i have heard that it is ranked 14 all over india and is branch sliding allowed within d institute or not if u have any info plz make me aware of that thank u

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free