Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Hi,

What is the proportion for making lime surkhi mortar.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Lime is very much cheaper than cement and when it is combined with sand and surkhi we get a plaster and mortar every bit as satisfactory as cement mortar and often with extra advantages, and yet we have allowed this plentiful inexpensive product and technique almost to disappear from the building world altogether.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

How are hostels at MANIT Bhopal? Are they good enough for an NRI student? Are they single roomed? Do they have washing machines? Do they have nice playing facilities? How fast is the...

Dear Friend, I cannot comment about MANIT or its hostel facilities but I certainly know some names of renowned institutions where the student feels more or less at home just because of the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HOSTELS ARE GOOD BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A SINGLE ROOM. FACILITIES LIKE WASHING MACHINE,INTERNET ARE AVAILABLE BUT I DONOT INTERNET SPEED{ SORRY FOR THIS} OTHERWISE HOSTELS ARE GOO ENOUGH FOR...

SAHIL one month ago
hey guys....... i and my frind are sure of getting admission in NSIT delhi in both cs and ece branches... can u guys tell me which branch is better based on the following aspects tough???...

but this year the best choice for branches has shifted to ece.....which one is harder to study?? ece or cs?

shikhar panwar 2 months ago

surely cs is better in all aspects. students pursing this degree usually get higher packages and good placement offers. so surely you should choose cs for pursing future studies thanks

SAHIL 2 months ago

cs is harder to study as you have to learn a lot of programming in it thanks . hope you will consider my suggestions

SAHIL 2 months ago
sir which branch AND college is better between NIT AGARTALA ------PHYSICS DUAL DEGREE OF BSC AND MSC and JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,NOIDA --------COMPUTER SCIENCE sir please ...

Take decision according to the branches you want to take.If you ant to make your career in research or in teaching MSc physics would be a better option but for a decent job in public or...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
how is cse from iit jodhpur in terms of teaching , internships , placements and college

Tell me what are the different options available with you.
  img
Piyush one month ago

It’s quite good as it is one of the most reputed institutions, I suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen elite class institutions and pick up any of these for seeking...

I am giving reattempt in year 2017 for jee I got 78.32%>75%(according to new rule) in hsc(Maharashtra) board so I am eligible for jee advanced but what if again top20percentile rule is...

@ neha the rule that u are talking about is 75 percentile , not 75 percent , percent and percentile will be completely diffrent thing ,percentile will be basic upon ur pcm and 1 other opt...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Neha, Did’t you get a renowned institution in your first attempt? If not, then ok its perfectly fine to go for another attempt, but don’t get panic if you could not make at a top rated ...

please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off