DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi,

What is the proportion for making lime surkhi mortar.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Lime is very much cheaper than cement and when it is combined with sand and surkhi we get a plaster and mortar every bit as satisfactory as cement mortar and often with extra advantages, and yet we have allowed this plentiful inexpensive product and technique almost to disappear from the building world altogether.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is the best college in Dimapur?

Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun...

Devik Aggarwal one month ago

Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun...

My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 11 months ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 11 months ago
Which college must i prefer first for chemical engineering...?? Nirma , DDIT or LD.....?

Dear student follow this order Nirma > DDIT > LD
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

BITS PILANI IS ALSO A ONE OF BEST INSTITUTE FOR CHEMICAL ENGENEERING

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

Nirma > DDIT > LD

sajid 10 days ago
Sir, i got clear with VIT but didn’t got much good rank......should i proceed for counselling or not...?????

You can check the cut off marks list on internet by visiting the website of VIT, if it is favourable then you must proceed otherwise you can think of some other reputed institutuions – for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

hey mansi just leave the dreams for VIT , and prepare for bitsat and have u done cd of arihant bitsat , whats ur average score approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

there is a pattern in this question TREE 20*1 + 18*2 + 5*3 5*4 = 20+36+15+20 = 91 FEED 6*1 + 5*2 + 5*3 + 4*4 = 6+10+15+16 = 47 MEET 13*1 + 5*2 + 5*3 + 20*4 = 13+10+15+80 =118 i will explain ...

ng29 one month ago
What is the scope of biotechnology in the upcoming years?

Biotechnologoy is the coolest job as it has no laborious work,mainly focusing on research.So for any research the order is generally as graduation, masters, PhD, Post Doc.,Scientist. If you...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

In india we have world’s largest bio-technology lab,We have different climatic conditions which helps so much,We have long coastal line which helps you study about marine animals,There are...

tiny 10 days ago

any research the order is generally as graduation, masters, PhD, Post Doc.,Scientist. If you are not interested in research you can look for a job Research Assistants and Research...

sajid 9 days ago
Good morning, My son got 121 marks in JEE Main2015 (M-59, P-27, C-35) and got 90.8% in AP Board. SC category. what will be his AIR and can we expect a seat in NIT warangal as HS. I can not...

well I am afraid sir nit warangle seems difficult but he may get bio.tech or metallurgy but chances are less. you should check his predicted rank and compare them with cutoffs of other...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. ...

jasra one month ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. ...

jasra one month ago
View all Questions »