hi i have been alloted bit mesra biotech. how is bit mesra as a college regarding placement infrastructure n industry interface n wat r my chances of sliding within d institute

hi i have been alloted bit mesra biotech. how is bit mesra as a college regarding placement infrastructure n industry interface n wat r my chances of sliding within d institute

Grade:Upto college level

5 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

bits mesra is a very good college in all sense what an ideal college should be.

you are getting biotech in the college which is one of the most demanding branch in todays world. Now, what you have to see is that which college will provide you a better plateform for you shining future.

Also since it is branch of BIts pilany which is one of the best colleges in india . thus in this mesra college you will find same kind of work or educational culture as of Bits pilany.

you can easily see from the salary package of bits mesra.

and this is the data of salaries offered in last 3 years.

Some of major organizations in India offering good career in Biotechnology include Thapar Group, Hindustan Lever Ltd, Bivcol, India Vaccines Corporation, Indo-American Hybrid seeds, IDPL, Biocon India Ltd, National Botanical Institute, Tata Engineering Research Institute, Hindustan Antibiotics and National Chemical Laboratories.

biotech is a branch which requires research, then if you are taking it then it would be better if you go for higher studies like MS.

mohammad shahbaaz
30 Points
11 years ago

first of all,,
bit mesra is totally different frm bits pilani...
nobody understands this...
i am a student of bit mesra ,,ece branch,,,its very good college,, 

chandana
12 Points
9 years ago
yes... BTW it is BIT mesra...there is no (s) ..whereas BITS is different and has 4 branches pilani hyd goa and dubai...BIT mesra recruits students on basis of mains marks....BITS recruits ppl on basis of BITSAT score 
Pranjal K
23 Points
9 years ago
How come you are already ALLOTED a seat in bit Mesra... The online filling has just started right... First round is not even over...?
Pranjal K
23 Points
9 years ago
How come you are already ALLOTED a seat in bit Mesra... The online filling has just started right... First round is not even over...?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free