Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

dear sir,

can u please help me in regard to engineering stream.according to the last year,s cut-off i am geting mechanicl and civil in HBTI,kanpur.i have an inclination towards the IES exam so can u please tell me which branch will b betr 4 me.olso if i go 4 management after graduation den which will b d betr 1.

thanking you 4 ur great help.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Both the branches wud give u an equal oppurtunity in IES xam and wat u need to decide is ur interst, If u like mechanical engg more than civil then u should opt fr that . But otherwise, both the branches have gt fine scope,although Civil is believed to have a boom fr the nxt few decades. On the other hand mechanical is an evergreen department with a large spectrum of application.

Scope of civil engineering in India and abroad: Opportunities exist in the public and private sectors in large numbers in all branches of design, construction and maintenance, infrastructure development in both India and abroad. Right now constructions industry is booming as there is growth in infrastructure requirement throughout the country. This is going to stay for next few decades. Scope of civil engineers lies with many developing countries in middle east, Africa, Asia where infrastructure development is picking up and Indian engineers are in great demand

Engineering Services Examination is a combined competitive examination held by the Union Public Service Commission at 39 centers in the month of June of every year. The notification for this examination is published in English dailies and Employment News in the month of January.

Recruitment on the results of this examination is made to the services/posts under the following categories: -

• Civil Engineering

• Mechanical Engineering

• Electrical Engineering

• Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?
Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer
After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL
mohit vashishtha one year ago
after a
mohit vashishtha one year ago
i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for cse
You have a very good score in both JEE and class 12 and you have a fair chance of getting into NIT Jalandhar or Kurukshetra but you might not be able to get your desired course there so i...
medha 4 months ago
hi vikas yes sure you can easily get a seat in nit jalandhar. to know other best available options for you visit thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
Avinash one year ago
The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts