Many people say that for Chemical Engg. UICT in mumbai is better than IIT-B. As I am intrested in Chem. Engg. i want to know if that is true ??? And if it is, what makes it better than IIT-B???? Its very important, plzzzz reply

Many people say that for Chemical Engg. UICT in mumbai is better than IIT-B. As I am intrested in Chem. Engg. i want to know if that is true ???  And if it is, what makes it better than IIT-B???? Its very important, plzzzz reply

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vijeta

Yes UICT is better. As it is dedicated only to Chemical Engineering. And if you have real interest in it then go for it.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free