hey i got 4246 rank in aieee i got pec ece under open chd quota in first counselling and i dont think that i will get any better in second or third counselling and expecting to get dce mechanical finally i mgeneral candidate i want to know ur opinion for getting admission i want to go for dce as i love staying in delhi

hey i got 4246 rank in aieee i got pec ece under open chd quota in first counselling and i dont think that i will get any better in second or third counselling and expecting to get dce mechanical finally i mgeneral candidate i want to know ur opinion for getting admission i want to go for dce as i love staying in delhi

Grade:9

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

ECE is a far better branch than mechanical. Since PEC and DCE have the same repo and status, it would be the better branch u shd opt for. ECE ensures a better future and a good paid job, whereas mechanical engineers are nt paid much lyk the electronics one.

Electrical and Electronics Engineering is one of the core branches of Engineering studies started as Electrical Engineering. Most of the branches like Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Applied Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Information Technology have been emerged as specialization from Electrical Engineering. However, with the wide applications of Electronics in controlling and protecting the Electrical equipments and systems, the course has been renamed as Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Electrical graduate are employed in Electricity Boards/Utility companies and large industries as engineers and managers, responsible for installation, maintenance, operation of power handling equipments and systems. Industries manufacturing large electrical machines and equipments employ engineers in design, production and testing. Educational Institutions and Research establishments recruit electrical engineers as faculty and scientists.

Graduates in Electronics Engineering have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

Do not restrict ur future prospects by just wanting to stay in Delhi, rather go for PEC and secure a better future ahead.

Best of Luck!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free