There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

should i prepare for iitjee or go through top institues admission process. I think IIT JEE preparation is impossible for me. it is quite difficult. pls give me guidance for top institute admission process.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

If u think that IIT JEE preparation is impossible for u then u can prepare for AIEEE and BITSAT. Many of the top institutes like NIT Trichi, surathkal,  Warangal take admission thru AIEEE, and NITS Pilani thru BITSAT.

AIEEE and BITSAT are much easier than IIT JEE and and have quite a diff approach as compared to JEE. To get the list of top engineering colleges , please follow the link .

The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. Introduced in the year 2002, this national level competitive test is for admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the AIEEE score, including 20 prestigious NITs. Students opting for B.Tech. are tested in physics, mathematics and chemistry. The test duration is 3 hours but maximum marks and the number of questions vary every year. However equal weightage is given to all the three sections. Students opting for B.Arch. are tested in mathematics and an aptitude test. It is held in the final Sunday of April and results are announced near the end of May. Candidates are ranked on an all India basis and also according to their position in state. Thus, they have an All India Rank (AIR) and a state rank (SR).

List of Participating Institutes

Institutes through Central Counselling:

• National Institutes of Technology

• Indian Institutes of Information Technology

• Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology(Proposed)

• Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi

• School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi

• National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi

Institutes through their own Counselling:

• Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

• Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi

• Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi

• Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata

• Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala

• Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University, Noida

• Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar

• University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

• Army Institute of Technology, Pune

• Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad ..... to name a few

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?
Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am from Chandigarh.
shaan one year ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 can i expect anything at jaypee noida ?
You can try for it. Best of luck. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
no try say yes or no
Damini Parihar one year ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates
No its not it is based on Merit
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
which reference book in BIOLOGY is THE BEST for preparations of NEET as well as school level examination?
@ purna for biology , u need the following books . 1- NCERT BIOLOGY ( ITS LIKE ABIBLE , U HAVE TO STUDY THESE 2 TIMES AT LEAST ) 2- XAMIDEA BIOLOGY ,- ITS FOR BOARD AND WILL SERVE AS 40...
Umakant biswal one month ago
As per ur question i think pradeep is the best one .. for preparation for NEET as well as ur school level examination. I even dont say that other books like one ur ncert are not gud but...
PRANAV SINGH one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India