Currently I am in class 11, I am using NCERT as my base book & I have joined Brilliant tutorials ELITE 2 year Postal course...i wanted to know that is it ok to study from NCERT first (all subjects) & then move to brilliant's material! Do I need any other book If i complete Brilliant's Material.

Currently I am in class 11, I am using NCERT as my base book & I have joined Brilliant tutorials ELITE 2 year Postal course...i wanted to know that is it ok to study from NCERT first (all subjects) & then move to brilliant's material! Do I need any other book If i complete Brilliant's Material.

Grade:11

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear yash

Yes you are doing well. first complete NCERT and then move to higher level. and if you feel difficulty in understanding some topics then you can refer arihant book for that.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

use FITJEE material ONLY!

its got vast amount of theory content as well as number of questions....

i highly recommend u to go thru it to secure gud rank..... 

i knw few guys who were successful in acheiving rank in top 10..after using FITJEE material...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free