MY PECENTAGE IN PCM IS 50% BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO GET ADDMISSION IN ANY TOP COLLEGE OF IN DIA CAN YOU TELL ME IN WHICH COLLEGE OF IN DIA I CAN TAKE ADDMISSION ((MANAGEMENT QUOTA ALSO IF NECESSARY)) BUT A GOOGD COLLEGE I LIVE IN JAIPUR ????????????????????????

MY PECENTAGE IN PCM IS 50% BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO GET ADDMISSION IN ANY TOP COLLEGE OF IN DIA CAN YOU TELL ME IN WHICH COLLEGE OF IN DIA I CAN TAKE ADDMISSION ((MANAGEMENT QUOTA ALSO IF NECESSARY)) BUT A GOOGD COLLEGE I LIVE IN JAIPUR ????????????????????????

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Most of the colleges in India demand atleast a 60% marks in 12 boards. But there are many local colleges that do take admission on the basis of Management Quota. I am not sure about the colleges but i think ITM Gurgaon has a management quota and u can try taking admission out there.

m giving the info about the college below. U can contact them in this regard.

Institute of Technology and Management (ITM), Gurgaon was established in 1996. The institute aims at providing technical and management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860. The education imparted at this institute matches international standards of the disbursement of academic knowledge.
The institute has strategic alliances with many international universities, such as Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, University of Warwick, UK, and University of Leeds, UK. There are six departments in the institute that offer many management, undergraduate, and postgraduate courses.

Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology
This department offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of computer science. These include
Undergraduate Programs: The department offers four-year Bachelors in Technology degree in Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology. The undergraduate programs are designed to provide the latest education in computer technology with due emphasis on practical knowledge. There are 120 seats for Computer Science & Engineering and 60 in Information Technology.

Post Graduate Programs: The department offers a two-year Masters in Technology level PG courses in Computer Engineering and Software engineering. These courses are more focused towards research and development activities. There are 18 seats in both the courses.

Department of ECE and EI
The department offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. These include
Undergraduate Programs: The department offers four-year Bachelors of Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication and Electronics and Instrumentation.

Post Graduate Programs: The department provides a two year Master of Engineering degree in Electronics sand Communication.
The labs of both the programs are equipped with state of the art facilities like T-Spice, S-Edit, L-Edit, and Advanced Microprocessors. Department also have Analog and Digital Communication Lab and Instrumental Lab.

Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities
This department offers Bachelor of Engineering degree in applied science and humanities. In this B.E. program, students have to study different subjects every year. Various subjects offered in B.E. first-year are biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, communication skills, and environmental. In second- year, students need to study mathematics and economics. Third-year offers mathematics and in fourth- year students study language skills for engineers, human resource management, business communication, entrepreneurship, nanotechnology, laser technology, and pollution & control. This program is affiliated with Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak.
There are three well-equipped labs for physics, numerical analysis, and chemistry. The tools used in the labs are state of the art and always-in good working condition.

Department of Mechanical and Automobile Engineering
The department offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs
Undergraduate Programs: The department offers four-year Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering. This program not only emphasizes on theoretical aspects but also imparts practical knowledge to the students.

Postgraduate Programs: The department offers a two-year degree in Masters of Engineering. There are 18 seats available per year in this program. This program is in great demand since many national and international automobile manufacturers are setting up their plants in India.
The array of options offered by ITM, Gurgaon are on par with any top class institute in the country. Over the years, ITM students have proven their abilities in the real world. The campus of the institute is replete with vibrant energy and enthusiasm.

Contact Address:
Department of CSE & IT
Institute of Technology & Management
Sector-23A
Gurgaon - 122017
Haryana, INDIA

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free