Sir i have just cracked jee n am looking forward to btech in mechanical in nit allahbad. also iist aerospace has attracted my attention. however i haven't been able to know abt former. please help me with the information regarding when i'll the former shift to main campus etc..... also guide me against the choice of institution.

Sir
i have just cracked jee n am looking forward to btech in mechanical in nit allahbad.
also iist aerospace has attracted my attention.
however i haven't been able to know abt former.
please help me with the information regarding when i'll the former shift to main campus etc.....
also guide me against the choice of institution.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

hey,

Actually your question is not quite clear..

You just cracked JEE and you're thinking of going to NIT allahabad...i do not anticipate that

anyways

I think you are pretty much confused between Mechanical at NIT Allahabad and Aerospace at IIST

My suggestion is that you go by your interes here. Aerospace is all about designing aeroplanes or shuttles in few casses if you are really thinking of going that far.. Aerospace actually has a very little scope in India. If you plan to go to foreign and especially countries like USA france germany or Russia, this is best suited for you.

As far as mechanical at nit allahabad is concerned, is also a good branch. Has a very wide scope across the globe. But the main problem that always come with Mechanical engineering are the hardships that one goes through during his stay at the college. Chose this onlyu if you think you are really capable of working just not hard but the hardest...

Best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free