I have a doubt...i got 125567 rank in aieee from delhi and my state rank is 8769...can i apply in any of the good college of bangalore...I also want to know about top deemed colleges of bangalore through aieee...or can i get get paid seat in any of the good colleges of bangalore

I have a doubt...i got 125567 rank in aieee from delhi and my state rank is 8769...can i apply in any of the good college of bangalore...I also want to know about top deemed colleges of bangalore through aieee...or can i get get paid seat in any of the good colleges of bangalore

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I do not think u can apply for the state colleges in Krnataka, from ur AIEEE rank as u are from Delhi and the AIEEE rank seats are reserved for the respective states. But u can still try out for other colleges which take in other students and does not require u being a resident of Karnataka.

Here is the list of some of the colleges in bangalore. u can try out for the paid seat availability as i suppose some of these colleges do have paid seats.

Engineering Colleges In Bangalore

Name & Address Activity   Course offered
Acharya Institute of Technology Soldevanhalli, Hesarghatta Road, Bangalore 560090 Engineering   B.E. Courses: Biotech, CSE, IT, ECE, ME.
Atria Institute of Technology Anandnagar, ASKB Ground, Ist Main AGS Colony,
Bangalore-24
Engineering   B.E. Courses: Computer Science, Electronics and Comm. Telecommunication
B. M. S. College of Engineering P.B. No. 1908, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore 560019 Engineering   B.E. Courses:
Civil (50), Chemical (40), Electrical & Electronics, Ind. Engg. & Mgt.(60), C.S. (60),
Mech. (100), Medical Electronics (30), Transporation (40), Manafacturing Eng. (30), Printing Tech. (60)
Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology Near Heelalige Railway Station, Chandapur, Hosur Road, Bangalore Engineering   B.E. Courses: Mechnical Engg., Electronics & Comm. Engg., Civil Engg., Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engg., IT & M.C.A.
Bangalore Institute of Technology
KR Road, Visveswarapuram,
Bangalore 04
Engineering   B.E. Courses: Electronics (70), Civil (90), Computer Science (70), Electrical (60), Instrumentation & Electronics, Industrial Engg. & Mgmt. (40), Mechnical (120), Telecommunication (30)
Bangalore Technical Foundation Trust
292, 7th Cross Road, Ist Block Jaya Nagar, Bangalore-01
Engineering   B.E. Courses: Computer Science (40), Electronics & Comm., Mech.(60)
Dairy Science College
Hebbal, Bangalore-24
Engineering   B.Tech. Courses: Dairy Tech. (25)
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
Near Janana Bharati Campus, Bangalore-56
Engineering   B.E. Courses:
Civil (85), Mech. (96), Computer Science(64), Electrical (53), Electronics (32), Information Sc. & Engg. (32),
Tele. Comm. (32)
Ghousia College of Engineering
Bangalore Mysore Road, Ramanagaram, Bangalore
Engineering   B.E. Courses:
Civil Engg., Electronics Engg., Information Tech. Electrical Engg. , Mech.
Govt. S.K.S.J. Technological Institute
K. R. Circle Bangalore-01
Engineering   B.Tech. Courses: Textile (50),
Silk (20),

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free