MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
PRASHANT RAKH Grade:

wheather VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECH.IS A GOOD COLLEGE FOR ENGINNERING.PLEASE TELL ME.AT LEAST SEND ME SMS ON MY MOBILE 9552475952

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
419 Points

Dear Prashant

Yes VIT is very good college. overall it is within top 40 colleges in INDIA. and among private colleges it is within top 10.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago
Ch.R.K. Teja
16 Points

definetely,it z one of d best colleges in ASIA.u can join in dt clg.                                                                

any ways good luck

6 years ago
rahul vinod upputuri
51 Points

YOU LOOK AT FIRST IITS THEN FOR BITS ,IF U R INTERESTED IN CSE THE LOOK AT IIIT HYDERABAD THEN YES UR PREFERNCE MAY BE VIT

ESPECIALLY MECHANICAL BRANCH IN VIT IS GOOD .OVERALL VIT IS A GOOD COLLEGE TO JOIN .I HAVE BEEN TO THE CAMPUS AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE THERE IN THE CAMOUS PRESENTLY .THEY SAY ITS AN IDEAL PLACE TO STUDY IF U REALLY WANT TO STUDY.

VIT ALSO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATES IN MAJOR NATIONAL COMPETETIONS .IT ALSO HAVE A SAP PROGRAM WITH SOME OF THE VERY GOOD UNIVERSITIES .SO YA VIT IS VERY FINE COLLEGE TO JOINE

6 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question