Please tell me what are the other important exams that have to written, apart from Jee,Aieee,Bitsat and eamcet. I think SRM college is also a good one. Similarly, please do tell me about the important exams for top colleges.

Please tell me what are the other important exams that have to written, apart from Jee,Aieee,Bitsat and eamcet.

I think SRM college is also a good one.

Similarly, please do tell me about the important exams for top colleges.

Grade:12

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Chilukiri

Yeah SRM college is quite good one. Although JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT cover maximum colleges. But other than these exams you can give SCRA exam conducted by UPSC.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

rahul vinod upputuri
51 Points
13 years ago

YES SRM IS A GOOD ONE BUT FEE STRUCTURE IS TOO HEAVY

DAIICT IS ALSO GOOD AS U WILL SURELY BE RECRUITED BY RELAINCE

VIT IS ONE OF THE BEST COLLEGES I HAVE SEEN

DCE IS ALSO VERY GOOD BUT IT HAS ONLY VERY FEW SEATS FOR OTHER STATES THAN DELHI

ENQUIRE ABOT MIT (MAHARASHTRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ) AS IHAVE LISTENED VERY GOOD ABOUT IT BUT IT IS ONLY A SECOND HAND INFORMATION SO PLEASE CONFIRM.

IF U R INTERESTED IN RSEARCH THEN NEST WOULD BE ONE OF THE VERY GOOD EXAMS U CAN WRITE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free