i have got electronicsand communication at nit,jaipur.i am selected for iit prepratory courses .i am getting admission in dce also. can you please tell me where to go ,i am confused . can you tell which iits are best .my prep rank is 108. i also want to know which branch is best in dce.

i have got electronicsand communication at nit,jaipur.i am selected for iit prepratory courses .i am getting admission in dce also. can you please tell me where to go ,i am confused . can you tell which iits  are best .my prep rank is 108.

i also want to know which branch is best in dce.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear lalit ,

It will be better for you to go to nit jaipur rather going for a prep course in iit.

If you are getting admission at dce then you must go there as it has a good reutation than nit jaipur. Regarding the choice of branch at dce ,you must take in the order as  comp sc, electrical or electronics, mechanical,chemical.

In my opinion prep course is not a good idea but if you still want to know about best iits then they are like iitb, iitd, iitkanpur, iit madras,iit kharagpur,roorkee, guwahati.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free