There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

The point R (-1, 2) divides the line segment joining P (2, 5) and Q in the ratio 3 : 4 externally, find the point Q.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Satya ,

Let Q be (x,y)

-1 = 3x - 8/3-4  or x =3

2 =  3y - 20/3-4  or y = 6

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

is cs at pantnagar a gud choice inspite of knowing dat it is an agriculture university and is famous for mechanical engineering???? reply at d earliest...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the coursesat this institution are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
hi saransh yes sure cs at pantnagar is a good choice. some good companies are recruiting from this campus from preious 2-3 years. campus is ood in aspects of infrasructure and hostel...
SAHIL 3 months ago
ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?
I think engg. in physics in DTU.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ECE in IGDTUW would be better
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar
UIET Chandigarh
Avinash one year ago
Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir/Ma’am, I git AIR 197862, and All India Category Rank 99364. My percentile is 72.908. I'm from general category. With this can i expect seat in any private college? Please help. Thank...
@ PRIYA i am sorry . there is no chances with this score . and as these medical seats are very very covated , then u have to be in at least 50,000 rank to get through the colleges , still...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?
Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts