Its totally related to an earlier post of mine. Actually as Mr Ishan gave me an advice to get only the study material of reso.I knw I wnt understand it myself and I gt panicky very easily leading to loosing saelf cnfidence. So I need proper coaching. Individuals are nt very gud here which officialy teach for jee. As such to step by step has given 44 selections. But u being an expert I jst wantd to know that are school integrated programs successful as they offer gud timme for self study as well. Pls reply soon.

Its totally related to an earlier post of mine. Actually as Mr Ishan gave me an advice to get only the study material of reso.I knw I wnt understand it myself and I gt panicky very easily leading to loosing saelf cnfidence. So I need proper coaching. Individuals are nt very gud here which officialy teach for jee. As such to step by step has given 44 selections. But u being an expert I jst wantd to know that are school integrated programs successful as they offer gud timme for self study as well. Pls reply soon.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Daksh,

Ya school integrated programmes will be a better option as they in recent papers, jee is mostly tilted towards ncert books.And this will ensure a good preparation for the boards also and this will help u at the time of the main exam.

According to me u can also join online coaching for  as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com and for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free