MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Daksh Bhagat Grade: 11

Its totally related to an earlier post of mine. Actually as Mr Ishan gave me an advice to get only the study material of reso.I knw I wnt understand it myself and I gt panicky very easily leading to loosing saelf cnfidence. So I need proper coaching. Individuals are nt very gud here which officialy teach for jee. As such to step by step has given 44 selections. But u being an expert I jst wantd to know that are school integrated programs successful as they offer gud timme for self study as well. Pls reply soon.

8 years ago

Answers : (1)

Pratham Ashish
17 Points

Dear Daksh,

Ya school integrated programmes will be a better option as they in recent papers, jee is mostly tilted towards ncert books.And this will ensure a good preparation for the boards also and this will help u at the time of the main exam.

According to me u can also join online coaching for  as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com and for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

8 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 6,837 off
USE CODE: JYOTI
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 6,837 off