please reply...... iam prprng for wbjee iit aieee 2011............. but i cannot know my position now ....... i am a droppers so its a very crucual year for me................................. i take online test in askiitians and bought physics correspondence course from here............ i give two test here........ one i got 40 out of 60 and other 44 out of 60........ one air 3 and other air 1.............. the standard of test is also very good but i dont know among how many student i secured a rank... also please tell me how i can predict my performace nd wht i have to do to score 180 out of 200 in wbjee nd 300 out of 480 in iit.......... i fixed a target...............

please reply......  iam prprng for wbjee iit aieee 2011.............  but i cannot know my position now .......  i am a droppers so its a very crucual year for me................................. i take online test in askiitians and bought physics correspondence course from here............ i give two test here........  one i got 40 out of 60 and other 44 out of 60........ one air 3 and other air 1..............  the standard of test is also very good but i dont know among how many student i secured a rank... also please tell me how i can predict my performace  nd wht i have to do to score 180 out of 200 in wbjee nd 300 out of 480 in iit..........  i fixed a target...............

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You just concentrate on your prep and be confident and dedicated and study with full commitment. You will be provided the required details soon....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free