THERE IS 100% PLACEMENT FOR B.TECH. IN MNIT ALLAHABAD AND B.E. IN DCE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH OF THE INSTITUTE IN THIER GIVEN COURSES CAN GIVE A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACEMENT.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ABOUT AVERAGE PACKAGE OF EACH INSTITUTE PREFERENTIALLY WITH MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM PACKAGE.PLEASE ANSWER SOOOOOOOOON! !!!!!!!

THERE IS 100% PLACEMENT FOR B.TECH. IN MNIT ALLAHABAD AND B.E. IN DCE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH OF THE INSTITUTE IN THIER GIVEN COURSES CAN GIVE A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACEMENT.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ABOUT AVERAGE PACKAGE OF EACH INSTITUTE PREFERENTIALLY WITH MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM PACKAGE.PLEASE ANSWER SOOOOOOOOON! !!!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Shikhar

DCE and MNIT Allahabad are both good colleges and have nice repos . If u are concerned about the packages and placement , then DCE definitely enjoys the priveledge of being in the Capital city of india. According to the recent surveys also, DCE has been placed above MNIT Allahabad. So, when it comes to the placements and packages, DCE is a better option.

Most of the institutes don't reveal their placements information, but I suppose, this DCE has got an average package of around 5-6 lakhs an annum. Moreover, since it is a recession hit year, one cannot rely on packages information either, because they have definitely got down due to recession.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free