There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which books to fallow for org.chem. for iit jee???

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

up board ms mathur,ncert books

6 years ago

varun .. arihant's organic chem. for iit is best...

6 years ago

Dear Varun ,

Use O.P tandon as your base book and for reference you can use  Paula Bruice Yurkanis  and Morrison boyd. For physical properties and general reading use NCERT .Organic chemistry is like maths , so requires a lot of practice. I suggest you should purchase a study material from a coaching institute and practise hard. 

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Dear Sir/madam, Which of the following will be a better option for MTech with respect to worth and placement in the future ? 1) MTech in Transportation Engineering from NIT Rourkela. 2)...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
MTech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture from IIT Kharagpur is a better option as compared to choosing nit rourkela. otherwise opting for your interest is a better choice but if...
SAHIL 3 months ago
hello i m pursuing deploma in mechatronics and m in 3 rd year i want to do btech in mechatronics . could u please tell which college is good for btech in mechatronics
Hi, All these aremechatronics colleges SRM University : Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh) NCR Campus , Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad Dist.) - 201002 UV Patel College of...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ anmol go for any of the iit for the same and if not getting then go for vit vellore or srm . these colleges are good for mechatronics . ALL THE BEST .
Umakant biswal one month ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...
Soneel Verma one year ago
SIR, I have a question regarding the test in ask ii tians. I am getting 57/90 in the online test ..So how much should I be scoring in these online tests?in order to get 4000-5000 AIR in...
Dear student You should try to get atleast 80/90 in online test to get this range of AIR in NEET.
Bhavya one month ago
@shifa its completely depend on the level of the test . can u please tell me which chapter came in that test ?? or it is a full test . and if u have a option to select the leevl of...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Try to get maximum marks. The range between 80-90 is enough i think. So try to improve. All the best. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil one month ago
1 Software engineering. 2 Chemical engineering. 3 Civil engineering. 4Electricalengineering. 5Mechanicalengineering. 6 Systems engineering etc etc scope is different in all but u should go...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Whatever Branh
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts