There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

I got admission for Mechanical at IIT, Hyderabad and likely to get Chem/Mech in NITW/NIT-TRICHY/NIT-SURATKAL (based on AIEEE ranking) and Chem-Mech in BITS Pilani based on BITSAT score.

Should I give preference to established Colleges like BITS,Pliani / NITW over IIT Hyderabad?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karthik,

You should prefer IIT first without any doubt no matter it is new or old...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon
The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
my jee mains rank is 121206 can i expect anything at jaypee noida ?
You can try for it. Best of luck. Thanks.
no try say yes or no
Damini Parihar one year ago
On your site, why BITSAT expected 2016 cut off score is shown going down from last year ?
@ jayant The cutoff for exams are depend upon multiple factors 1- the no of students taking the exam , 2- the seats in the 3 bits campous 3- the toughness of question paper , and the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, there is nothing new about it. The cutoff of the result varies every year dependendin on the merit list of that particular year. You just check in your own status and if you...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th
Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more details about the packages in...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?
Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...
Shane Macguire 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts