There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

the impulse response of a network is given as (e^-t -e^-2t) find the transform function. Determine the input excitation required to produce an output response as te^-2t

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhijit,

The required laplace transform of thisinput impulse is: 1/(s+1)-1/(s+2)

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..
It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs
Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.
irst of all it depends on boards and the branch that you want to get in an NIT But approximately you would have to score more than 300 with 86%, 280 with 93% assuming that your board is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is no such criteria that you have to score such percentage in class 10 th to get appear in iit jee exam. but if you are an iit aspirant then surely you should try to score a perfect...
SAHIL 4 months ago
What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please
@ aditi as AIIMS 2016 paper are completely online , so, from where u got the answer key and question paper , ?? and if your analysis are correct and u are getting 95 as an SC candidate ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
Hi, How did you actually calculate your score?? Last year the that kind of score would give you a rank of about 1000-1500 i guess. Plus if you have any category attached to your name you...
Beenu Mathew 4 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts