There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 131 marks in iit jee and 40345 in aieee nd i am an oc candidate. d state cet xam i have cleared it nd got a decent rank nd ill gettin into jawaharlal nehru technological university..but i am very confident tat i can crack jee next pls help me whether to join in jntu nd do d hard work required or drop an year..i can work really hard fr abt 15 hrs pls help me which is better

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear anurag,

there is no harm in taking a drop if you are a hardworking and determined guy so better take a drop and achieve good marks in the next attempt..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

bhayya the reply..but now i am really confused

i got into jntu which is next to nits in d top engg. clgs of india nd my dad is askin me to join d clg nd den prepare for iit jee..u relly think tat dis would work out???

if so can u pls give me d strategy how to make it into iit dis year atleast.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?
As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
CSE at nit warangal is better option
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
which university i take for mechanical engineering in pec or mechanical engineering in nit jalandhar
@ nakul go for nit jalandhar , as its far better good than pec , nit jalandhar have a nice campous and they have large workshop for mechanical engg , and also that nitian tag , that are...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
should i go for mechanical engineering or manufacturing technology nit jalandhar
nakul 2 months ago
how much time i have to give in all subject to get 90% percent marks in cbse class 12 (pcm)
SAHIL one month ago
@ ashok it varies from diffrent student to student . so, whatever time u are giving just utilise it to be the maximum . and getting 90 percent in cbse is easy that i experienced , just u...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.
@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what is the difference in subject between it and cse. can we choose it branch and then ultimately become equal to cse students in terms of all the subjects and understanding of the computer
There is hardly a difference in both the branches. Basically , IT is derived from CSE branch. There is a little difference of placement in both branches. At the end of the day , cse and it...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi namaratha both these streams are related with computer we all know it, but still there is a lot of difference between them. after doing engineering in it you can become a technology...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts