There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir ,my rank in aieee is 15413 and in wbjee is 400,what colleges can i get throug aieee?should i opt for jadavpur university?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Soumya,

At this rank of yours in AIEEE you wont be getting any good branch among the best of NITs in comparision to the Jadavpur University which you will be getting through your that good rank. You are more likely to get Bhopal or calicut with civil branch. Refr the link : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...
Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you Colleges...
Avinash one year ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?
Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
Avinash one year ago
Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...
Suchitra Ray one year ago
Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
Please Suggest me time table that contains how and which chapters should be covered and chapters which must be given importance .(for jee adv )
@ shuhaibks u will have to make your own time table as u better know which topics are weak to you and in which subject u are strong at . but while making time table make sure not to leave...
Umakant biswal one month ago
:}Hey visit
SAHIL one month ago
Here is another way how you can manage your studies. Counting time Note the time when you sit to read and get up. Set target each day to read this much time and set some target each morning ...
Piyush Behera 9 days ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.
Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?
The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?
sneha jha 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts