i have got the foll. options: 1. environmental engg. at ISM 2. IT at NIT-PATNA 3. IT at MIT(Madras Institute of Technology) i am still waiting for the last couple of rounds of counselling for NSIT, DTU and BITS. though as of now, IT at MIT appears to be the best choice as it comes under Anna University and it is considered as good as College of engg., Guindy but i dont see it anywhere in the college rating from various sources. some people say it's b'coz, placements of both these colleges take place simultaneously and thus, all the points for placements are given to Guindy only, thereby depriving it of those. i don't know how to view this situation. pls, help me!

i have got the foll. options: 1. environmental engg. at ISM 2. IT at NIT-PATNA 3. IT at MIT(Madras Institute of Technology) i am still waiting for the last couple of rounds of counselling for NSIT, DTU and BITS. though as of now, IT at MIT appears to be the best choice as it comes under Anna University and it is considered as good as College of engg., Guindy but i dont see it anywhere in the college rating from various sources. some people say it's b'coz, placements of both these colleges take place simultaneously and thus, all the points for placements are given to Guindy only, thereby depriving it of those. i don't know how to view this situation. pls, help me!

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ravi,

Your decision to choose MIT is undoubtedly a good once as u must be aware of the fact that MIT has produced great scientist like Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam, versatile genius like Sujatha and many more. You will be doing IT from this reputed college which too sounds good.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free