There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got the foll. options: 1. environmental engg. at ISM 2. IT at NIT-PATNA 3. IT at MIT(Madras Institute of Technology) i am still waiting for the last couple of rounds of counselling for NSIT, DTU and BITS. though as of now, IT at MIT appears to be the best choice as it comes under Anna University and it is considered as good as College of engg., Guindy but i dont see it anywhere in the college rating from various sources. some people say it's b'coz, placements of both these colleges take place simultaneously and thus, all the points for placements are given to Guindy only, thereby depriving it of those. i don't know how to view this situation. pls, help me! 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,

Your decision to choose MIT is undoubtedly a good once as u must be aware of the fact that MIT has produced great scientist like Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam, versatile genius like Sujatha and many more. You will be doing IT from this reputed college which too sounds good.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

is ism an iit from this year or when it is going to be an iit
Dear student, as such ther’s nothing like this, it may be simply a rumour or else may be the authorities have the plan in the pipeline as yet and they might be planing to execute it. You...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sujatahcan u breaf NRI quata in IITs and fee structure thanks
@ saisrinivas Nri have a diffrent fee structure at the iits . u can check that at the askiitian website . as well as its avaliable in the jee main website also . KIndly check their , in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hey check out thanks post if still any doubt
SAHIL 2 months ago
hello sir i want to addmision on AMU so How to preper On thi Exam I am 12 th Pass
@ ahmad , i think AMU exams are over for this year , and u have to again appear it on 2017 to enter into it . amu conducts special entrance exam for its college , that is known as AMU MBBS...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i need some tips regarding managing the time table for the preparation of jee mains and advanced
@ yuthika frst of all u need to give max time to your weakest subject and less time to the strong one , but dnt ignore anything . 2nd thing – while making time table make a balance on phy , ...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts