• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

For IIT which exam i need to sit for pls advice

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear John

To enter IIT's you need to write JEE ( Joint entrance  exam). After that depenidng on your rank, your college and branch will be allotted.

Please go through this link.You can find details about JEE-2010 exam.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash one year ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy one year ago
Kindly provide the solutions of these iitjee questions
Hii You can find solutions to previous year IIT JEE questions solved on oue website . You will get answers to all the queries of the questions asked.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??
For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates
No its not it is based on Merit
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts