There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What is the status of College of Technology GB Pant University compared to IIT's & NIT's

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aakash,

There is no comparision of IITs with any other collage .. and also NITs are better .. NIT are alwez preffered after the IITs .. So without any second go for IIT and NITs ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?
Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
hello, you will get definitely civil of luck............................and congrats...........
raj 6 months ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...
Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
am lost my AIIMS MBBS exam roll no lost can any one help me to how to find this my registrasion no is 30061396 my name is Loveleen Sharma and my DOB 11 dec 1997
@ loveleen go to the aiims mbbs site ,there put your candidate i.d and password and also a captha , which will be written at the downside , then u can see your dashboard with the photograph ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
there are too many different programs fiitjee is offering for long term..can u pls suggest me which one is better out of all those for getting into a very nice iit?
Dear Student, You can go through our programs and take an advantage of online class just by seating from your home. Please have a look on the below link for the programs....
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
@ sresthapa Kindly contact the fiitjee center for the same , beacuse it will vary from center to center that the courses they are offering , u can go through the askiitian live class...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts