There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

plz tell me something abt the placements of MSc+BE degree students of bits goa????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear chirag,

BITS is a Deemed University and offers more than 3 different  programs on campus. BITS has a remarkable placement record and most students have their careers charted out well before they complete graduation.

About 600 students graduate every year from the Goa Campus. Out of these, about 50% of students are available on-campus in a given semester; the other 50% of students will be in the Practice School stations all over India and abroad undergoing training at industry locations as part of their curriculum. As a consequence, there are two placement sessions in a year. The first session is during August to November (in first semester) and the second session is during January to April (in second semester).

Placements of MSC+BE degree students is quite good and there are a large number of comapnies visiting the campus.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Hi sir ,i got 990 in ts ipe not qualified in jee mains, which college will give me admission?
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?
If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You can choose the IIT brand. Also compare the placements records of the both before selecting.
BITS Pilani is also awesome. You will have the bright future there too.
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?
Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am from Chandigarh.
shaan one year ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Wht books should I buy for ntse stage1, nsec lvl1 and iit foundation for9th,10th,11th,12th
@ dhanush for ntse only mtg publication is better , i used that and qualified the stage 2 of the entrance , u can take mtg ntse explorer and practice as much as u can , there are ample of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit
SAHIL 3 months ago
wht abt nsec ive asked abt it also even tht is a very important exam based on chemistryu id like to know abt the best chemistry books which are siutable for this exam involving theory and...
Dhanush Kotrike 2 months ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015
Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
Nishant Vora one year ago
1790 and 2520
Avinash one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off