There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is deemed univesities under aieee catogory are good?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram,

Yeah there should be no doubt about that ofcourse deemed universities under AIEEE cateory are good and amongst the best.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Whic h is better to do ECE MNNIT or electronics and instrumentation BITS PILANI
mmnit ece is a better choice as compared to electronics and instrumental at bits pilani while considering placement as a factor of comparison
SAHIL 3 months ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me
First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.
@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...
SAHIL 7 months ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-
Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
hello sir/mam im repeating for kcet may i no how to start reading and get medical free seat in coming exam?
1. Be Positive & Confident:This is your first step towards success. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat. Face the challenge boldly and courageously. Fill your mind with...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts