There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Is SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram a o.k. University?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shiva manas,

It is quite good descent options.. Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, formed under the aegis of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Charitable Trust in 1993, is located in a  50 acre at Enathur, at a distance of about 4 Kilometres from Kanchipuram.. 

You can check out the Placements details of university in link given below:

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra one year ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
which should I choose jaypee noida or lnmiit jaipur for cs ?
Dear student Infrastructure wise LNMIIT had a little edge over JIIT Placement scenarios are similar in both LNMIIT and JIIT Fee in both the institutes were same. In LNMIIT almost all the...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go with JAYPEE Noida....
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
You may get Mechanical but not sure about Electrical..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score is good and it may assure you upper level brances, as per the availability of seats. You can better check it at BITS, Pilani’s official website whether you may get...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ siju yes, u can in both electrical and mechanical , as your scores are pretty good, and this year the bitsat paper was tough , so, the cutoff will be low than the previous year . so, u...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Sir my overall rank is 95066 and sc category rank is 8000. Is there any chance for my selection in aiims 2016. Sir pl reply me soon.thanxxx
@ aditi I am sorry , there are no chances of aiims 2016 . better try next year in 2017 , as there are only 672 seats in aiims and this year aiims called 24,000 candidate for the first round ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts