Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My AIR-6250 in aieee2010

HS is rajasthan state rank 1000

i am thinking of filling choices again after 3rd round..

suggest me what to fill plz...

acc. to last year not getting cse or ece or mec in tirchi,warangal,suratkal,allahbad..

Placement matters only....

only government colleges plz ,,,,,

I will approve ur ans if liked.....

My IITJEE rank is 6615.i did not get anything in first round. i had filled every available choice in  all iits. will i get sumthing in next round.

plz tell as it will help me after 3rd round of aieee to take decision...

i shall be grateful.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Ithink you should go for iit or bhu and ism dhanbad as there if not a good branch you can get petroleum in ism dhanbad and dual degrees in IIT or bhu as there are aroumd 6800 seats in iit itself however with your aieee rank i cannot predict accurately what you can get and if available MNNIT jaipur is a good option too

so choose wisely

6 years ago

Dear mohit,

At this rank of 6615 you can get BHU or ISM and there are also good chances of getting into new please prefer them. in case you are not able to get them only then go for CS in NIT warrangal or allahabad..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?
if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused
Vibhu Bhatia one year ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?
Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?
There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...
Natasha Roy 10 months ago
Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...
Gaddam Chethan 10 months ago
Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
i have scored 191 rank and percentile of 64.03 percentile .. can i get a medical seat in any medical college .. then how should i aproach to it .. ?? regards , Ayush
@ayush yes , very easily u can get a seat if u have 191 rank . kindly let me know that 191 rank is CRL or catagory rank . for procedure , keep in touch with the MCI website, and i think the ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts