There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My uptu rank is 37016 & gl 6383 ,Will I get good college?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...
Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you Colleges...
Avinash one year ago
Sir plz ttell me the average & highest package for cse in jmit,radaur
Dear Student it is 4.5 lakh to 5.6 lakh but let me tell you that a person qualified in CSE may earn more than 9 lakh per annum but bfor that there are certain things that really mater a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ nisha U can check it in their official website , its a famous engg college in haryana , average package for cse = 5-6 lakh per annum highest package = 8-9 lakh per annum . the company...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How would be Computer Science and engineering at ICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Dear student the college is good.
Bhavya 5 months ago
ICFAI Dehradun would be a better option tha Hydserabad as the campus is older, has a brand value and excellent placements. The Hyderabad campus is good just for the MBA course. While the...
rahul 5 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?
Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir I scored 130 in jee n expect 97% in telangana board Sirr can u predict my rank
Dear student Your expected rank will be nearly 65000.But for accurate rank kindly go for the following link
Bhavya 6 months ago
Your score is good and there are chances for you to land yourself at places, i opine that you may try visiting weblinks of certain renowned institutions like – HP University,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...
If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...
Rahul Dhiman 3 months ago
@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?
Sachin Prasad 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts