• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

can u plz give me the infrm regarding the ranking of nagarjun,bangalore

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear pooja,

NCET(Nagarjuna college of engg and technology) prides itself in its dedicated faculty members and guarantees relevant course content that is geared to an ever-changing and demanding globalized technological world. In addition, the NCET campus offers students unrivalled learning facilities. Excellent lecture rooms equipped with the latest educational technology ensure that lectures are interesting and interactive. Wireless internet connection and computer labs throughout the campus complex provide students with convenient access to the latest technology and the internet. We also offers students the opportunity to stay on campus in newly constructed designer made hostel and two different food outlets in the cafeteria area cater to all tastes. At NCET you will find the perfect combination of academic excellence and world-class facilities.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Dear  pooja,

Top collages in India :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...
Dear Student, Since IIIT-L is still in the making and we all know that it will take some time to be functional (at least 5 years, but till then the students will study at IIIT-A), I would...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?
I think engg. in physics in DTU.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ECE in IGDTUW would be better
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
sir/ ma'am i heard that d cutoff in neet i.e aipmt last yr dropped as low as 176 fr general. is it true? kindly le’me know. thanks.
@aakansha Yes , in NEET 2013 it happened but not in aipmt . the reason is aipmt reserve 15 percent seats only in every medical colleges , but NEET will reserve 100 percent seats . and also...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts