• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is average package of iiit amethi campus

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pran,

The average package varies from branch to branch but in general average package goes from 3-5 lakhs per annum.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?
if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused
Vibhu Bhatia one year ago
is upes is a good college than lpu and amity university
UPES is mainly famous for its course of Petroleum Engineering and is reputed in Oil and Gas Industry. However, LPU and Amity provide a wide variety of University level courses and hence...
Ankit 5 months ago
If you really want to know about the features and drawbacks of any institution(s), the best ever way is to visit the official websites of the insitutions and get to know the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
It depends upon for which course you are looking for, In B.Tech AMITY and LPU are very good. AMITY has awesome Study and LPU provides best platform to enhance your talent and improve...
Rahul Dhiman 3 months ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?
@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
I have got IIT Adv 2016 Rank # 2409 (OBC). As per predictions, I may not be getting very good branch of Engg. My question is if I get Chemistry or Maths instead of a good Engg branch, shall ...
You can try for some Other colleges where you get your preferred Stream. Because there is no use of doing B.Tech without interest. There are some Private Universities which are very good....
raghav dua 3 months ago
For class 11 practicing ​from ace physics by disha publications and coaching material would be enough? ??
@ abhinab If u are talking abt the NEET . then not required to follow so much of thing , for class 11 just revise your coaching material , and read a little bit concept from ncert , in...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes if you are doing both the two in a good manner they will be enough for you to score good marks. best of luck for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts