I am expecting MSc Economic Dual degree in BitsPilani (Hyd) and I already got admission letter from LNMIIT. Can someone help me in finding the pros and cons of these two options? Best Regards, Vamsi

I am expecting MSc Economic Dual degree in BitsPilani (Hyd) and I already got admission letter from LNMIIT.

Can someone help me in finding the pros and cons of these two options?

Best Regards,

Vamsi

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Venkataramana,

Dual from BITs pilani is good option 

BITS Pilani comes 5th on the national ranking og best engineering collegeeven better than some of the IITs. The branch you would be getting there is also the best. So dont think and take admission into Pilani, that would be the best and the safest option for you to pursue your career.

And if we talk abt the dual degree then it gives lots of options for higher studies. And its is good in terms placemnts.  And sometimes your one year internships is counted as experience by most of the companies...so if you work there and get placed there you will start of with a great pay package

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

venkataramana korada
18 Points
13 years ago

Hi Vijay Luxmi,

Thanks for your quick reply. Actually the question is for my son (Vamsi)

He got 273 in BITSAT  and expecting MSC (Economics) in Hyd based on last year cut-offs. hot got 13700 in AIEEE.

If the demand is more, then he might get MSc (Chemistry or Bio sc)

Other options we have are

LNMIIT (Already got the admission notice)

PEC - chandigarh (called for councelling on 2nd day)

Also applied for NSIT (Delhi)

I am not sure which branch he will get in PEC and NSIT

I saw that PEC and NSIT are also ranked high insome reports.

Any idea on the order of the above colleges? What is your openien on MSc (Bio) in BITS-Hyd?

Thanks,

Venkat

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free