There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have juz compltd my 12th wud like to know wich amg d follwng is a better choice to continue wid.....

1,chemical engg at NIT-c

2,Electrical engg at Collg of engg trivandrum 

3,Electrical engg at CUSAT SOE

(n also give  me reason why??)

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

definitely chemical at NIT C is best. Reasons:

1. better placements

2. better personality development

3. better profile

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

6 years ago

i wud ask u to choose between the first two options. ee at SOE, is not the best. had it been civil or ec SOE is definitely a great option but as it is u only want ee engineering and hence cet is a better option. if u like chemical pls do opt nitC cos the infra and the bunch of students u be with ,is certainly better here.i cannot guarantee the quality of ee at CET but i do know ee at SOE is not very good.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?
I think engg. in physics in DTU.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ECE in IGDTUW would be better
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
hello, you will get definitely civil of luck............................and congrats...........
raj 6 months ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me
First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I completed my 12 th in 2014. I took admission in CS+MBA(5yr) in Thapar University in 2015 after taking a drop.This dual degree was started in 2015 itself. I gave JEE Mains again in 2016....
@ akshay u should continue in cs + mba dual degree in thapar university , see , if there will be a option between iiit vadodara , and thapar university , then for sure its thapar , as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
No, no akshay sharma you will not have to face any difficulty at your placement time . SO YOU SHOULD KEEP PURSUING WHATEVER COURSE{ I MEAN CS+ MBA} YOU ARE PURSING AT THIS TIME AND TRY TO...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have an option of getting CS(4yr) in Thapar University this time. Should I not consider this as CS+MBA was started in 2015 and mine is first batch of this course. I want to ask that won’t ...
AKSHAY SHARMA 3 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts