i have got 14000 rank in aieee and i m getting NIT Uttarakhand in the first mock counselling.........will new NITs provide equal oppurtunities of placements and studies for students.....???

i have got 14000 rank in aieee and i m getting NIT Uttarakhand in the first mock counselling.........will new NITs provide equal oppurtunities of placements and studies for students.....???

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

each new NIT has its mentor NIT till proper infracture is built at respetive new NIT locations.

SInce the NITs aree new, you r gonna be the first batch going to be released in summer 2014. The plcmnt of that time cant be commented 4 yrs bfefore. But i'm sure New NITs will have gud plcmnts as of old NITs. As india is a lanfd of many oppurtunites with alot of opening each year for young graduates, definitely new NITs too have gud plcmnts.

I ask u try for old top NITs at forst or else go for new NITs which ahs a gud mentor NIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free