i am saketh reddy kolan. i secured all india 8830 rank in aieee. i am from ap. so i can get civil or chemical in nit warangal(home state). i got 263 marks in bitsat. i may get dual degree in bits hyderabad. which one is a better option?kindly help me out.

i am saketh reddy kolan. i secured all india 8830 rank in aieee. i am from ap. so i can get civil or chemical in nit warangal(home state). i got 263 marks in bitsat. i may get dual degree in bits hyderabad. which one is a better option?kindly help me out.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mr. Reddy;

This is a good rank for AIEEE.Try to get a seat in CS/EC/Mech in other NIT college. and this is sure that you will get one of these branch. Do not stick with your home state. try better branch. BIT college is not better than NIT colleges so skip that option.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free