There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank is AIR 17722(HARYANA STATE RANK 752)in AIEEE ,if i could get admission in punjab engineering college PEC ,chandigarh in ELECTRICAL branch either in chemical branch in UICET, CHANDIGARH , or inform me abt admission in NIT KURUKSHETRA  IN ELECTRICAL OR CIVIL BRANCH??????????????

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Abhishek,

The last year cutoff rank for Electrical at NIT Kurukshetra was 8153 and that for civil was 11385. Considering this you wont be getting these two branch there.

Regarding PEC the cutoff says that you will be making into CSE, Electrical, Mechanical or civil ther.

It would be best if you pursue Electriacal or CSE at PEC.

Thank you.

7 years ago

dude..u wont be getting into PEC...all its best branches gets over within 10k..only u would be getting metallurgy...and in nit kurukshetra also u wont be getting branches of ur choice but u may get anything in UICET,Chandigarh acc. to last year's cutoff...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

With my rank telangana-eamcet, i can get a seat in cse branch in JNTU and OU.As both are top colleges in the state, i am confused in choosing one.Can you please tell me which one would be a ...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
I'm getting manufacturing in bits hyderabad and civil in NIT Kurukshetra. What shall i choose?
hi divyansh Surely you should opt for civil in NIT Kurukshetra. The college has a very good placement record as well as PROVIDES A GOOD academic environment . Moreover Nitian tag will also...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Dear Sir/madam, Which of the following will be a better option for MTech with respect to worth and placement in the future ? 1) MTech in Transportation Engineering from NIT Rourkela. 2)...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
MTech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture from IIT Kharagpur is a better option as compared to choosing nit rourkela. otherwise opting for your interest is a better choice but if...
SAHIL 3 months ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birbal Sahani
Gaurav Medhe 11 months ago
I think akbar check in google..,.....😏😏😏🙀🙀 don't see multiple and yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk
Rojy 6 months ago
Hi's yr ans Its Birbal sahani ….check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want
Rojy 6 months ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?
= p/(p^2 +1)
Vikas TU one year ago
You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...
Drake one year ago
laplace is in cbse?
Vikas TU one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off