Dear Sir, In Aieee I got 48683 rank and 10573 in obc category in all over india and 195 state rank and 9th rank in obc category in himachal pradesh. Sir with the conversation with nit hamirpur i come to know that i will definitely get addmission in nit hamirpur through counselling. i want to know from you that can i get a better institute than nit hamirmpur, if yes then what it would be. please reply me

Dear Sir, In Aieee I got 48683 rank and 10573 in obc category in all over india and 195 state rank and 9th rank in obc category in himachal pradesh. Sir with the conversation with nit hamirpur i come to know that i will definitely get addmission in nit hamirpur through counselling. i want to know from you that can i get a better institute than nit hamirmpur, if yes then what it would be. please reply me

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear mohit,

You will surely get NIT hamirpur but you may get NIT warangal/Trichy/Surathkal/Bhopal...see if you see the rankings of NIT's the brst comes in order as  NIT Warangal 2.Trichy 3.Surathkal 4. Bhopal..5.Calicut..6.Nagpur and then follows other NIT's for your good rank in OBC so you may good NIt's so lets try for that Top NIT's than the Hamirpur..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free