There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i have scored 5649(obc) -28593 generral in aieee which colledge i am able to get

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear yovraj,

Please use this link to get your answer:

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
With my rank telangana-eamcet, i can get a seat in cse branch in JNTU and OU.As both are top colleges in the state, i am confused in choosing one.Can you please tell me which one would be a ...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
is upes is a good college than lpu and amity university
UPES is mainly famous for its course of Petroleum Engineering and is reputed in Oil and Gas Industry. However, LPU and Amity provide a wide variety of University level courses and hence...
Ankit 5 months ago
If you really want to know about the features and drawbacks of any institution(s), the best ever way is to visit the official websites of the insitutions and get to know the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
It depends upon for which course you are looking for, In B.Tech AMITY and LPU are very good. AMITY has awesome Study and LPU provides best platform to enhance your talent and improve...
Rahul Dhiman 4 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?
The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I hve trouble in selecting which books to study. Plz tell me if the books given in the image will be enough to get into iit or not. If it's not enough plz suggest some more
@ midhun u need to understand that only books are not sufficient to crack iit , u need self study and also smart study , only then iit can be acheivable . i am enlisting the most required...
Umakant biswal 11 days ago
For Maths go for ML Khanna and SL Loney. For Physics HC Verma with SL Arora or Pradeep. For chemistry, OP Tandon+ NCERT. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 12 days ago
wat is the overall difficulty of BITSSAT? is it difficult/easier than mains or pretty much the same?
Dear student The BITSAT paper is moderate.Most questions are directly fact or formula based but once in a while you get a conceptual question which requires application of concepts and few...
Bhavya 6 months ago
Bitsat exam is quite easy as compared to JEE Mains but as many students appear for it even the ones who prepared for JEE, so the ranking matters and thus you need a good score. Also most of...
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts