There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My aieee ranking is 289405 & my state ranking is 10401,will i get a chance in any engineering college in state?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

Your rank is quite back for any college to grant you seats. As you are not also under any kind of reservation, it becomes even more difficult for you.

Anyhow refer to the link below for last year cutoff details of various college  : -

Dont loose hope, there are colleges in Bangalore and Punjab University which offers seats to the students on the basis os AIEEE rank. Right now iam not having the list of those colleges but but we will give you updates very soon.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

hello everyone. I am getting electrical engineering at iit - bhu and computer engineering (ce) at dtu . I am confused about the option that I should opt. Please help me.Please make note that...
@ ayush Then electrical engg at iit bhu will be better option for you , see, iit bhu is coming within the top 6-7 iits . and electrical have a good placement status right now , and with...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?
Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
Avinash one year ago
IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
Avinash one year ago
Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?
Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
Avinash one year ago
Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...
Suchitra Ray one year ago
Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
it is said that the once we finish the bitsat exam on spot we get our they show us in the computer itself. is it saying true? or we ll get our results like the once we get in...
No in BITSAT score is on the spot.
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
Dear student Your marks are shown on the computer screen as soon as you finish the bitsat exam.
Bhavya 5 months ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch
Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...
medha 4 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor please post if you have still some doubts thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts