There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Do institutions like BIT mesra also have state reservations?if not,then if a kerela student with air 17000 can get admission there then a up Student with air 16000 will surely get admission or notpls reply 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhil

In Birla Institutions you have reservation for every state.So it mostly depends on your state rank than your AIR.Please go through this website you can look at last year statistics.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
All the best.

Askiitians ExpertsPrudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?
You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...
Soneel Verma one year ago
hello i m pursuing deploma in mechatronics and m in 3 rd year i want to do btech in mechatronics . could u please tell which college is good for btech in mechatronics
Hi, All these aremechatronics colleges SRM University : Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh) NCR Campus , Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad Dist.) - 201002 UV Patel College of...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ anmol go for any of the iit for the same and if not getting then go for vit vellore or srm . these colleges are good for mechatronics . ALL THE BEST .
Umakant biswal one month ago
ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?
I think engg. in physics in DTU.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ECE in IGDTUW would be better
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
can you tell me something about TOEFL? My parents are saying me to prepare for it. so i required a general info regarding it?
this knowledge is available at other sites also i want to know about its uses and reason why to give it etc.
SONALI 2 months ago
@ SONALI TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is designed to measure the English proficiency of non-English speaking people and is divided into three sections....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I`m currently in 12. I go to aakash on every weekend and attend school on weekdays. The timings of aakash on Saturday is 5pm to 8pm and on sunday is 8am to 5pm and school is 8am to 3pm. I...
@ sakshi revise the class 11 th portion on the wekends , when u are gng to aakash on saturday , they also teaches you the 11 th portion , so, focus more on class , thats be like 90 percent...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts