ive got air 4317 overall and gen 3724 in aieee 2010. my state rank is overall 168 and 155 in gen. i want to know if i can get electronics in dtu, nit warangal or iiit hyderabad. i dont have delhi quota, but with my rank i might get a stream in dtu this year. please guide me n give me the latest opening and closing ranks of nit warangal. and also tel me which of these 3 colleges is better. thank u

ive got air 4317 overall and gen 3724 in aieee 2010. my state rank is overall 168 and 155 in gen. i want to know if i can get electronics in dtu, nit warangal or iiit hyderabad. i dont have delhi quota, but with my rank i might get a stream in dtu this year. please guide me n give me the latest opening and closing ranks of nit warangal. and also tel me which of these 3 colleges is better. thank u

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

dear Nakul Verma,

Firest of all congrats for the very good rank in AIEEE and for your State rank in AIEEE you may get good branch in nIT warangal/surathkal/trichy bcoz all the those are before your state rank some may get IIT and they may join in IIT then you will be good position to get  these three colleges..and in among the NIT's these there stand at top level and also you may get Dual Degree in IIIT hyd Dual means B tech and M tech..

Among these three NIT's NIT surathkal stands 1st and then trichy followed by warangal..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free