There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can u please tell me the rank wise list of best aieee colleges???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Top Engineering Colleges under AIEEE

Top Colleges under AIEEE

Top NIT’s in AIEEE

IIIT Hyderabad

NIT Trichy

NSIT Delhi

NIT Warangal

DCE Delhi

NIT Surathkal

IIIT Allahabad

NIT Nagpur

KITS Bhubaneswar

MNNIT Allahabad

BIT Ranchi

NIT Calicut

ABV IITM, Gwalior

NIT Kurukshetra

SASTRA Thanjavur

MNIT Jaipur

PDPM IIIT, Jabalpur

NIT Bhopal
NIT Surat

Assam University, Silchar

NIT Jalandhar
NIT Rourkela

GKV Haridwar

NIT Raipur
NIT Jamshedpur

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu Tawi  

NIT Durgapur
NIT Hamirpur

IICT Bhadohi

NIT Silchar
NIT Srinagar

NIFFT Ranchi

NIT Patna

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Which is the best iit institute in india? Please explain!.
@ riya iit are the most premire institutes in india for engg degree . and its also the dream of every engg aspirants to get into that covated seat of iit , beacused theier every scope of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil. keep posting your queries
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.
Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it
This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
How to prepare for aiims from class 11 mentally . And please tell about how to get ready to face difficulties in science stream.
Hello Student You can read whole article about it here More of the techniques you can find here...
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...
According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
Avinash one year ago
I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts