i m in eml .how i take admission in Indian Institute of Maritime Studies (Merchant Navi).plz tell the procedure....i can't see there any link for applying for admission

i m in eml .how i take admission in Indian Institute of Maritime Studies (Merchant Navi).plz tell the procedure....i can't see there any link for applying for admission

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

The selection for admission to the 3 - year course leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Sciences) Degree at T.S.Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, 4-year Marine Engineering Degree at Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata and 3-year Polyvalent B.Sc. (Maritime Sciences) Degree at Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai, for the session commencing in August 2009 will be made through the Joint Entrance Examination, 2009 to be conducted by NTs on 12.04.2009. There will be no separate Entrance Examination for admission to the above training institutes and only those candidates who have qualified in IIT-JEE 2009 Examination will be called for counselling in the month of July/August 2009. All Indian Nationals seeking admission to the above mentioned institutes must fill up the application form for IIT-JEE and a separate application form issued by Indian Institute of Maritime Studies.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free