There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

which is better ME@roorkee or eletronics@gohwati....

I have deep interest in both AND i got 1954 rank

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan ,

First of all congrates for selection!

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

With your rank,  you have lot options available: Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...
Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
hi wic one shud be given preference cs at manipal university jaipur or cs at pantnagar??? reply soon...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
both the colleges are good but cs at manipal university is a better choice. it is in one of the top renowned institutes of india. companies like yahoo are also recruitingfrom it cs at...
SAHIL 3 months ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?
@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?
More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.
Please share your contact details. One of IITians from our team will be in touch with you and guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
@ pratyusha what exactly u want to know , and LET me know the reason for your lack of confidence > ? is their any perticular thing that create lack of confidence . one thing u have to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts