• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which should be preferred ism or nit?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ethan,

If somehow you manage to get your desired branch in NIT'S then definately you must prefer it, but anyhow if you are not able to get your desired branch then you must go for ISM.

for further details you can visit the following link : provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

pls tell me which is a better option for cse jaypee noida sec 62 or BIT patna(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT deoghar(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT jaipur(extension campus ...
Jaypee Noida.. rest are same..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra one year ago
After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?
From the extension campus only.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?
Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
How to clear all concept in jst 3 months?? How to manage time for board as well as entrance ?Is it possible clear all concepts in 3 months
What is the question that you want to ask. Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
.molar conductivity at infinite dilution of Al (OH) 3 the answer posted here is not clear to me pls post the answer with full solution
Dear student Since I cannot see the previous replied answered hence can you please send the link of the answer.
Bhavya 6 months ago
Kindly post the replied ans once again ...we r unable to get to yr point...plz send yr link once again
Rojy 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts